Bluetooth receipt printer
You'll be printing receipts in no time!
- 1.Turn the power on. The printer should display a solid light at the front.
- 2.If necessary, load the printer with a compatible receipt roll.
- 4.Now, take the iPad that you wish to use with the Printer.
- 5.Launch the Settings app.
- 6.Tap on Bluetooth.
- 7.Hold the small PAIR button on the back of the printer for at least 4 seconds. The rear LED should start to flash.
- 8.At this point, the Star Micronics Printer should be shown on the Devices list on the iPad.
- 9.Tap on the Printer, it should connect quickly. This indicates that the printer is paired.
- 10.If the printer doesn’t connect, please return to step 8 and try again.
- 11.Once the printer is connected, launch the AccentPOS application.
- 12.Sign in to the application.
- 13.Tap on 'no printer' in the status bar (bottom right) or connect printer from the settings cog (top left).
- 14.Your printer should appear in the list.
- 15.You can tap 'test print' to check the printer is working.
- 16.Tap on your printer model.