Lightning receipt printer
A man walked into to a bar and asked for a receipt printer...
- 1.Turn the power on. The printer should display a solid light at the front.
- 2.If necessary, load the printer with a suitable receipt roll.
- 4.Now, take the iPad that you wish to use with the Printer.
- 5.Connect the iPad to the printer using the official USB Lightning cable provided with the iPad. The USB port is located on the back of the Printer.
- 6.Once the printer is connected, launch the AccentPOS application.
- 7.Sign in to the application.
- 8.Tap on 'no printer' in the status bar (bottom right) or 'connect printer' from the settings cog (top left).
- 9.Your printer should appear in the list.
- 10.You can tap 'test print' to check the printer is working.
- 11.Tap on your printer model.